According to DeFi Pulse, the total value of digital assets locked up in the DeFi tools and protocols has increased from $203 million to over $13 billion. Statistically, it’s crystal clear that Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is the most impactful trend within the crypto and blockchain space with a wide range of use cases for individuals, developers, and institutions. The decentralized finance is being powered by Ethereum, which offers an open and permissionless system that is easily accessible to all.
Furthermore, DeFi has opened up a new economic system that is powered by code thereby setting new standards for financial access, opportunity, and trust. The paradigm shift in financial infrastructure has enabled crypto entrepreneurs to recreate traditional financial instruments in a decentralized architecture, while eliminating intermediaries. Today, DeFi is one of the major use cases of blockchain technology as a result of it’s vast dynamism and outstanding features to create solutions needed in the financial sector.
Interestingly, ‘Value Defi’ – the ingenious innovation, is creating unique opportunities for crypto enthusiasts in the DeFi sphere by fundamentally revolutionizing the way financial entities are exchanging value and market infrastructure.
Bringing true value to DeFi
In August 2020, Value DeFi originally launched on the Ethereum Mainnet but it expanded in late February 2021 to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Mainnet. With this expansion, users are able to take advantage of cheaper fees and the overall enthusiasm around BSC with the current ETH scalability issues.
The new blockchain technology is a complete solution on the ETH and BSC networks that aims to bring fairness, true value, and innovation to decentralized finance through a set of high-performance products and services. Basically, Value DeFi operates on four core values;
- It Increases yield farming accessibility.
- It protects the community’s funds through the integration of an insurance treasury.
- It provides on-chain voting for governance.
- It rewards stakeholders with flexible, optimized and profitable pool strategies.
Therefore, Value DeFi is set to drive the mass adoption of the DeFi mechanism by creating a platform with easy to use built-in features and services for stakeholders to seamlessly earn rewards and increase their digital asset value.
Value DeFi’s Mission
- Accessibility: With an easy-to-use user interface and detailed instructions, VALUE is designed with accessibility and user experience in mind in order to bring farming to all.
- Governance: VALUE enables access to a sleeker and more effective on-chain voting model that allows for free of cost and publicly verifiable votes by VALUE holders. More so, the governance model incentivizes VALUE holders with vETH and vUSD to cover gas costs.
- Profitability: VALUE will utilize flexible and optimized vault strategies that support small caps tokens/coins. Additionally, Value DeFi will provide an optimized aggregator that ensures the best possible price/liquidity for trading VALUE. All profit from the aggregator will be distributed to VALUE Holders.
- Insurance: VALUEProtects community funds by integrating an insurance protocol to further reduce risk on behalf of all VALUE stakeholders.
Value DeFi flagship Products
Here are the major products of the DeFi platform that allows them to stand out from other blockchain platforms.
- vPegSwap: This is a self-acting market maker for stable coins that can either be backed or not backed in a Seigniorage form.
- vFarms (FaaS): A unique feature of Value DeFi is vFarm (Farms-as-a-Service) which further simplifies the procedures required in creating projects. Users are relieved of the burden of depositing upfront payments or forking before they can invest in the liquidity pool. vFarms are created and projected to the large community who can then proceed to pledge for the token. This is in line with Value DeFi’s goal of fairness and accessibility for all. Creating a vFarm on the platform is a free of charge service for projects. The vFarm feature also allows users to be issued predefined tokens at each block.
- vSwap: This functions as a decentralized exchange that incorporates smart routing while enabling members to customize pools of tokens with dynamic exchange ratios and swap charges. Traders can therefore exchange assets through this feature and enjoy huge returns on investment on their staked funds. Another appealing feature allows users to make a profit when fellow users facilitate an exchange based on a fixed token with liquidity. VLP tokens are issued to the liquidity providers who also have the opportunity to increase their crypto, thus making more profit on the platform.
- vSafe: This is another automated feature that incorporates unique tactics in increasing the interest of assets and reinvesting them. This is the reason why you could see “infinity” APY’s for some vSafes.
- vTokens: This feature can be pegged to other tokens in a decentralized way even if they are created on different chains such as Binance, Ethereum, or Polkadot.
- vGovernance: is a feature that allows stakeholders who pledge $VALUE (the governance token) to make important decisions. Users who have made stakes benefit from; the 14% gains made from vSafe 35% of the swap charges from vSwap and trading the gains made from the deposited asset to make more value.
In addition, Value DeFi ecosystem is on the path to incorporate new features to the platform such as Improved vaults, FaaS Phase 2, Decentralized secured loan marketplace, Core upgrade for Value Liquid to use an external router instead of Balancer’s internal proxy, Value DeFi Cross-chain, Vaults-as-a-Service and so on, so as to efficiently bring true value to the DeFi space.
Clearly, the Value DeFi ecosystem is revolutionizing the blockchain industry by providing an ingenious platform technology solution with next-generation DeFi products and services for DeFi users and Liquidity providers. Indeed, Value DeFi will establish standards that the DeFi community can stand behind.